The tide clock that we have had for almost 12 years stopped working so I had to order another. We can’t set it until the next full moon, October 31st, at high tide, which will be at 17.01 so we will have to be patient until then.
Search for beauty
- Seed Head, Posy and International Women’s Day
- A Lighthouse, Waves and A Tea Party
- Evening Glow, Village Green and Candles
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 566,048 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats