We stopped off this morning at Home Ground, our favourite coffee shop in town. We had our coffees and our Portuguese Custard tarts and bought our lunch to take home – a Pepperoni Flatbread to share with a salad and a new cake, like an enormous Jaffa in a sponge with a tart orange filling and a wonderful chocolate ganache on top – and it was vegan. I’m sorry I forgot to take a photo before we ate it all, to the very last crumb! My plate is on the right. I have asked for the recipe but they buy it in so I am going to have to invent something myself. When it works, I will share it with you as it was Amazing!
Search for beauty
- Seed Head, Posy and International Women’s Day
- A Lighthouse, Waves and A Tea Party
- Evening Glow, Village Green and Candles
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 566,051 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats