I had a delightful visit with a lovely choir friend this morning, treated to Lemon Drizzle Cake and coffee and special cookies to bring home. Suddenly J said, “There’s a heron in the garden!” and there it was, just 6′ away at first. He was eyeing up the fish in the pond but took to flight when I stepped out to get more pictures. Here are the photos I managed to get of this elegant creature. Apparently the Heron signifies patience, just waiting and going with the flow – seems about right for these strange times.
Search for beauty
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,506 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats