We’ve been at the allotment for hours today in beautiful Autumn sunshine trying to get the better of all the weeds. We have made progress. One I pulled up was a carrot which we have had for tea along with two Sweetcorn cobs which have been left behind by the previous owner. We have landed in a lovely community. One fellow allotmenteer kindly gave us a cucumber and some tomatoes this afternoon.
Search for beauty
- Seed Head, Posy and International Women’s Day
- A Lighthouse, Waves and A Tea Party
- Evening Glow, Village Green and Candles
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 566,048 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats