A Lane, Camellia and Brownies

19 Mar

We have a short walk just out of our front door that takes us down Church Lane, along Lovers’ Lane and back by an unnamed lane – fresh air and encountering very few people.

There are some remarkable Camellias across the road, they are saucer size!

Another treat made today and put into the freezer – my special Brownies, gooey and delicious.  If the treats aren’t in the freezer, they disappear in a few days – being frozen, they require some forethought!  We had each had one before I got the photo taken.

Special Brownies

8 responses to “A Lane, Camellia and Brownies

1. fruitcrmble

March 20, 2020 at 1:43 am

they look yummy. Can you share the recipe?

March 20, 2020 at 7:45 am

I can! I’ll sort it in the next day or two and let you know. 🙂

• laura tan

March 20, 2020 at 12:39 pm

can you share the recipe? Really what we want is for you to share the brownies haha. They look wonderful. They would never have made it to the freezer in our house. Only two eaten, such self control!

March 20, 2020 at 1:40 pm

Recipe coming up this afternoon! 🙂

March 20, 2020 at 7:25 pm

Shared in today’s post or go the top bar to Recipes -Sweet, scroll down to find Chocolate Brownies. I hope you enjoy them xx

March 20, 2020 at 7:25 pm

2. beth

March 19, 2020 at 10:07 pm

how lovely, and now i’m craving chocolate )

March 19, 2020 at 10:10 pm

I know what you mean! I licked out the bowl and had the one piece – the rest is in the freezer to be rationed! 🙂