A friend sent a beautiful poem a little while ago. I was just waiting for our Snowdrops before I could post it. Thanks Kim.One of our Crocuses has been attacked on the stem so I have brought it indoors and put it in the little pottery vase we were sent a couple of years ago.
Search for beauty
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
- Planting, Cones and Last Daffodil
- Eccles Cakes, Cats and Daffodils
- Wind, Rain and Rainbow Glass
- Weeding, Primroses and Kokopelli
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 564,155 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats