All the bird books came out this morning as all the artists at Fannie and Fox have been asked to consider making a Wren in their chosen medium for the next exhibition. Between us, Mr S and I came up with the design and so I cut, foiled and soldered. The came another challenge, how to incorporate some discarded jewellery as I do on every piece. I found a tiny black bead for the eye and the lovely Mr S suggested earring hooks for the feet. Here is my little wren which we are both delighted with. It is life size, about 9 cms.
Search for beauty
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
- Planting, Cones and Last Daffodil
- Eccles Cakes, Cats and Daffodils
- Wind, Rain and Rainbow Glass
- Weeding, Primroses and Kokopelli
- More Daffodils, Smiles and Supper
- Pancake Day
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 563,843 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats