Firstly, thank you to everyone who identified the red beetle I found yesterday. It is no more and hopefully our Lilies will be fine.
The garden is full of growth which is delightful.
Having waited about seven years we have been rewarded with our first Wisteria flowers.
2. Clematis Duchess of Edinburgh has some healthy buds.
3. Likewise the Clematis Warsaw Nike
4. Another Clematis, Montana Elizabeth, is wowing us as it roams across the back fence. There is another lively one along the front fence too.
5. The last of the Tulips are still vibrant. We planted white and purple ones in this pot – these were a surprise to us!
6. Discovery apples As some of the blossom falls, we are delighted to find tiny apple buds beginning to grow. This is one of the trees we planted for our Dear friend, Ti, who was 100 years old last Sunday. Check out those posts for her Climate Emergency Party held on Gylly beach.
Check out The Propagator’s blog for more in this series joined by gardeners from all over the world.