My Glass Decoration, Paddington Bear and Daffodils

16 Dec

Here is my completed glass hanging so that you can see the design more clearly. I have incorporated one of a pair of earrings that I no longer wear though they were much loved so now my piece contains memories too.

The piece I am very pleased with

We found this commemorative 50p in our change yesterday – Paddington Bear at Paddington Station. It is strange how the photo makes it appear see-through.

50p piece

One of my readers and a good friend sent me a photo of some daffodils so here they are, one of today’s beautiful things thanks to A. They are locally grown.

Spring in December from Anne

Tags:

12 responses to “My Glass Decoration, Paddington Bear and Daffodils

1. commonprose

December 21, 2018 at 5:52 pm

Your glass hanging has a hint of Frank Lloyd Wright in it. It’s lovely!

December 18, 2018 at 7:10 am

Love your glass creation!

December 17, 2018 at 7:49 pm

I’m looking out for the Peter Rabbit ones for my grandsons, so far I have only come across one! Where are they all? And Paddington is rather good too.

4. Piglet in Portugal

December 17, 2018 at 5:44 pm

Hey, I arrived on your blog by accident but I’m glad I did. You also have an interest in stained glass πŸ™‚
    I love the hanging it’s really creative AND you are upcylcing the earings as well πŸ™‚

5. Judy @ NewEnglandGardenAndThread

December 16, 2018 at 10:23 pm

I love daffodils and glasswork, but that Paddington Bear is a handsome keepsake. πŸ™‚

December 17, 2018 at 4:21 pm

Isn’t it? There has been a series with Peter Rabbit and friends too. I have collected a couple of those too. πŸ™‚

6. Anne