What a beautiful Humanist Wedding Ceremony I was privileged to be part of today and in the loveliest of settings overlooking Mawgan Porth.
Search for beauty
- Catkins, A Gift and A Happy Story
- Inauguration Evening Dress, Sky and Snowdrops
- Horse, Daffodils and Yarn
- Mittens, Storm and A Sticker
- Sun, Marmalade and Reading
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 554,990 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats