1. We walked beside the Little Ouse into Thetford today and saw swans, coots, Mallards and ducklings.
2. There are lots of interesting buildings in the town. I liked these chimney pots.
3. Grandbaby B enjoyed her adventures in the park.
Search for beauty
- Angie, View and Daffodils
- Daffodils, A Poem and A Beautiful Film
- Thich Nhat Hanh, Cushion and Vase of Hope
- Chapel Porth, Porthtowan and Godrevy
- Curtain, Eccles Cakes and Piranesi
- Daffodils, Handprints and Clay
- Love, Cyclamen and Golden Rails
- Wolf Moon, Branches and Azalea
- Daffodils, Owl and Thuma Mina
- A Gift, A Card and Moussaka
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 631,030 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats
Beautiful thingsBloggers 4 Peace Bloggers for Peace Claire Ingleheart cornwall food knitting love NaBloPoMo nature photography plants Postaday postaday2012 postaday 2013 postaday2013 postaday2016 postaday2017 Senegal singing sunset The Ingleheart Singers The Suitcase Singers travel Truro Cathedral Until the Day Break