Like thousands of others we went to watch the spectacular flying of The Red Arrows today. My photos do not do the event justice – you need to feel the thrill as they pass each other so terrifyingly closely, to hear the roar of the engines and to marvel at the skill of the pilots. Here’s a small taster in a gallery. Click any photo for more detail.
Search for beauty
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
- Dew Drops, Curls and Reading
- Mud, Dogs and Another Robin
- Six on Saturday 9-1-2021
- Long View, Reflection and New Cake Recipe
- Wheal Uny, Birds and Carn Brea
- Horses, January Shadows and Evening Sunshine
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 553,109 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats