I went to check on the allotment today and discovered that the Jackdaws had pulled out nearly half of our baby Broad Beans! I planted some more beans and covered the bed, hopefully to foil the irritating Jackdaws! I was cheered by the Tete a Tete in a corner of our plot, Tulips on a next door plot and a glorious golden Dandelion in the midst of a bed of Forget-me-nots.
Search for beauty
- Tulips, A Field and Our Shed
- Catkins, Treacle Tart and Spring Flowers
- Vaccine, Blossom and Buns
- Fiction, A Good Read and Fear
- St George and the Dragon
- Plain an Gwarry, Tulip and Jelly Babies
- Posy, Tulip and Sea Trials
- Malpas, Truro and A Question
- Portreath, A Pool and A Little Treasure
- Violets, Blue Sea and Yellow Gorse
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 575,148 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats