We were in Hayle very early for my appointment with the ankle surgeon ( much deterioration and lots of stress fractures in my toes – explains the pain!) and went to the Garden Centre on our way home to buy some trays for all my baby plants to be cared for. I’ve posted this wonderful sculpture of Saint George and the Dragon carved out of a dead tree before. I love it so here it is again. It’s my only photo today. I have spent the afternoon sitting in the sun reading one of the books I bought while in Truro on Tuesday.It’s very compelling and I’ll tell you about it when I’ve finished – which won’t be long.
Search for beauty
- 29th November – Dawn and A Gift
- Humour, Goodness and Glass
- Hyacinths, Last Leaf and Breathe!
- Autumn Lane, First View and Breakfast
- Wallflowers, Earrings and Just One Rule
- Advent, Happiness and December Blooms
- Narcissi, Mincemeat and Fire
- Happiness, Art and Protest
- Last Slice, Mincemeat and A Poem
- Leaves, Susie Cooper and A Plate
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 620,893 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats
Beautiful thingsBloggers 4 Peace Bloggers for Peace Claire Ingleheart cornwall food knitting love NaBloPoMo nature photography plants Postaday postaday2012 postaday 2013 postaday2013 postaday2016 postaday2017 Senegal singing sunset The Ingleheart Singers The Suitcase Singers travel Truro Cathedral Until the Day Break