Primroses, Nasturtium and A Surprise

18 Nov

The Nasturtiums in the hedgerow is still in flower.

We’ve been promoted already! Another allotment plot has unexpectedly become available and we have been offered it. It is bigger than the one we have started weeding and digging  and we will have to start again with the weeding but 30A, our new plot, has a fruit cage! There are Blackcurrant bushes in there already.

Tags:

6 responses to “Primroses, Nasturtium and A Surprise

1. commonprose

November 22, 2020 at 8:15 pm

Hooray for the larger, caged spot!

November 23, 2020 at 7:44 pm

Yes! The fruit cage is full of blackcurrants, gooseberries and raspberries! 🙂

November 19, 2020 at 8:11 pm

You are going to be busy next year!

BTW Sally, since the new block editor has landed I notice that your theme doesn’t work well on the phone app. I used to get a simplified version, now I get some of the text and a link to your site which is so tiny it is impossible to read or comment. I then have to go on to the browser to read it where I can enlarge the text.

Same in the reader on the computer:
    We have some lovely white Primroses in our Suffragette garden. The Hebes are about to flower purple so there will soon be all the colours we need. The Nasturtiums in the hedgerow is still in flower. We’ve been promoted already! Another allotment plot has unexpectedly become available and we have been offered it. It is […]
    Visit mybeautfulthings for the full post.

If I click visit then I go to the URL (which is what I am using now) and the only time I can actually comment. Maybe your theme is a very old one and it is time to choose a new one? If you dare!
    Jude xx

November 23, 2020 at 8:17 pm

Thank you for the heads up. I’m sure my theme is a very old one – I chose it 10 years ago. I’m not sure I do dare change it! I will give it some thought. 🙂

November 23, 2020 at 8:28 pm

Yes, busy indeed! 🙂

November 19, 2020 at 7:26 am

That is big, and the cage is handy. super.