One of the joys of making a half of Granny’s fudge recipe is that it leaves half a can of condensed milk so, at the weekend I was also able to make two mini Lime and Ginger Cheesecakes, one to freeze and one to share tonight. Click the red link for the recipe for the fudge.
Search for beauty
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
- Dew Drops, Curls and Reading
- Mud, Dogs and Another Robin
- Six on Saturday 9-1-2021
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 553,744 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats