Skyline

04 Oct

Joining in Debbie’s One Word Sunday today as I have spent much time in bed having a reaction (we think) to my flu jab yesterday. Had them for years, never had a reaction before.

See you on the other side!

13 responses to “Skyline

1. littlepiecesofme1

October 11, 2020 at 11:54 am

Lovely image. I hope you are feeling better.

October 11, 2020 at 5:37 pm

Thank you, I am. Glad you likes the image. It is within walking distance so we are very lucky. 🙂

2. travelintent

October 10, 2020 at 10:13 pm

A stunning skyline. And I hope you’re over the flu jab reaction now

October 11, 2020 at 7:27 am

Thank you, I am. It only lasted about 24 hours fortunately. WE are lucky to have the tin mine buildings within walking distance. I do like taking their photos! Thanks for calling in and taking the time to comment. 🙂

October 6, 2020 at 3:31 pm

Glad you’re feeling better.

I came around to share this tidbit with you:

Cornwall, in England’s far southwest, is known for antique fishing villages and cliff-lined beaches. But soon it may be the site of a small but growing space industry. Britain doesn’t have a deep history of rocketry or launching satellites into space. But spurred by Brexit, it’s trying to expand its space industry, after having long relied on European and American equipment.

October 5, 2020 at 6:16 am

Wishing you well, Sally!

5. anotherday2paradise

October 5, 2020 at 1:58 am

Sorry you’re not feeling great. We got free flu jabs a week ago and luckily no bad effect.

October 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm

Much better today, thank you. We get free flu jabs too and that’s the first time in nearly 10 years that I have reacted that way. All well now! 🙂

October 5, 2020 at 12:32 am

Hope you feel better soon. I couldn’t get through to my GP to book a jab for 10 days and when I did I was told that there were no more appointments available and to phone back at the end of the week to see what they were going to do! Needless to say I have not bothered.

October 5, 2020 at 2:52 pm

Better today, thanks you. We went to Stithians show ground where all was extremely well organised – tricky for this without cars though. I presume the surgery will look after them.. Hope you manage to find one.