We have crossed The Tamar on the Brunel Bridge, left Cornwall and come to London for four days. I love how the boats all line up un the river which today was so very still. We met T, LiveWire No 3, from school and took her to our favourite cafe, Joie de Vie, for a treat.
Search for beauty
- Special Message, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
- Planting, Cones and Last Daffodil
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 564,829 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats