What a fabulous afternoon being a part of celebrating the Centenary of some women getting the vote! We all gathered in Mawnan Smith – The Mawnan Smith W I, singers from my choirs, Guides, Brownies and Rainbows and many supporters and we marched along to Trebah Gardens, singing some of the way when we had enough breath! We finished in the amphitheatre and sang for all the wonderful people who had joined us along the way. Such a wonderful feeling of solidarity, such a deep feeling of community and an acknowledgement that there is still some way to go and that we must carry on where our sisters have fought before. Click on any photo for a bigger view and the caption.
Search for beauty
- Special Message, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
- Planting, Cones and Last Daffodil
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 564,782 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats