We spent a delightful evening with the Prideaux Angels last night, a gentle promenade performance with dance, music and narration where the last scene outdoors was the beautiful Snow Globe. It runs until 28th December so if you can get to Padstow, there is a treat in store. You can get a delicious meal in the marquee afterwards too.
Search for beauty
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Message, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,133 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats