We spent a delightful evening with the Prideaux Angels last night, a gentle promenade performance with dance, music and narration where the last scene outdoors was the beautiful Snow Globe. It runs until 28th December so if you can get to Padstow, there is a treat in store. You can get a delicious meal in the marquee afterwards too.
Search for beauty
- Wallflowers, Earrings and Just One Rule
- Advent, Happiness and December Blooms
- Narcissi, Mincemeat and Fire
- Happiness, Art and Protest
- Last Slice, Mincemeat and A Poem
- Leaves, Susie Cooper and A Plate
- Reflections, Thanksgiving and Pecan Pie
- Perspective, Happiness and Swimming
- Carn Brea, Murmuration and Sunset
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 620,375 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats
Beautiful thingsBloggers 4 Peace Bloggers for Peace Claire Ingleheart cornwall food knitting love NaBloPoMo nature photography plants Postaday postaday2012 postaday 2013 postaday2013 postaday2016 postaday2017 Senegal singing sunset The Ingleheart Singers The Suitcase Singers travel Truro Cathedral Until the Day Break