Last full day with our LiveWires and two of our daughters and a busy one it has been – a very windy walk up to Wheal Coates in the morning followed by a good stomp through Trelissick Gardens all illuminated and gorgeous though the rain was relentless.
Search for beauty
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
- Planting, Cones and Last Daffodil
- Eccles Cakes, Cats and Daffodils
- Wind, Rain and Rainbow Glass
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 564,577 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats