Sunny but windy and cool this evening so not many people on the beach. Those who were there were having fun – running away from waves, splashing in pools, building sand castles, watching seagulls and admiring the most amazing clouds. On the way home there was a splash of rainbow in the sky. Click on any photo for a better view.
Search for beauty
- Daffodils and A Technician
- A Seal, A Castle and A Turnstone
- Lowering Sky, Eccles Cakes and A Poem
- Catkins, A Gift and A Happy Story
- Inauguration Evening Dress, Sky and Snowdrops
- Horse, Daffodils and Yarn
- Mittens, Storm and A Sticker
- Sun, Marmalade and Reading
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 555,794 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats