Sunny but windy and cool this evening so not many people on the beach. Those who were there were having fun – running away from waves, splashing in pools, building sand castles, watching seagulls and admiring the most amazing clouds. On the way home there was a splash of rainbow in the sky. Click on any photo for a better view.
Search for beauty
- Portreath, A Pool and A Little Treasure
- Violets, Blue Sea and Yellow Gorse
- Six on Saturday 10/4/2021
- Onion Sets, Peggy Seeger and Friends
- Swimming Hat, Rose and Cake
- Allotment Flowers
- Daffodils, Beaker and Trees
- Yellow, Door Knocker and A Poem
- Cornish Pasties, Butterfly and Tulip
- Ammonite, Cherry Blossom and Blueberry Bushes
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 573,567 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats