We are just in from a beautiful evening with both my choirs – a boat trip from Falmouth to St Mawes where we sang joyfully to passers-by and then came back, singing all the way.
Search for beauty
- St George and the Dragon
- Plain an Gwarry, Tulip and Jelly Babies
- Posy, Tulip and Sea Trials
- Malpas, Truro and A Question
- Portreath, A Pool and A Little Treasure
- Violets, Blue Sea and Yellow Gorse
- Six on Saturday 10/4/2021
- Onion Sets, Peggy Seeger and Friends
- Swimming Hat, Rose and Cake
- Allotment Flowers
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 574,348 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats