I found a most appropriate little tin in my favourite haberdashery shop the other day when I was buying ribbons for the show.I have some little gifts awaiting opening! They are from our American visitors and for the core group of Perthi Kov. The opening will have to wait until the evening of June 8th when we are to have a Weleda Pamper Evening!
Search for beauty
- Truro Cathedral Three Ways
- Clock Tower, Rock and Jelly Babies
- Small Bouquet, December Flowers and A Dessert
- Happiness Calendar, Angels and A Candle
- A Treat, A Stone and A Poem
- A Visitor, Lunch and The Moon
- Life Affirming Sun, Sea and Food
- A Fairy, Leaves and A Pebble
- Thanksgiving, Sky and A Parrot Flower
- A Poem, The Sea and Some Sky
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 542,774 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats