I am so proud! As I walked into St Euny Church today for the tech run of our show, ‘Until the Day Break’, I couldn’t quite believe the efforts everyone had gone to to source their own costumes and to become the ‘residents’. The Church was full of characters from the graveyard, from all eras and just looking the part. It quite took my breath away and I thank them all from the bottom of my heart! And – it rained all afternoon and still they sang and acted and guided and directed and brought the idea to life – what a crew! Thank you so very much, all of you. I am over-filled with happiness and gratitude. Please click on any photo to get a glimpse of how amazing our production is going to be and if you live locally, book your tickets for your story walk soon – we are selling out!
Search for beauty
- Evening Glow, Village Green and Candles
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,684 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats