What a brilliant day! Warm sun shone on us as we began to rehearse ‘Until the Day Break’ in St Euny Churchyard with both choirs, The Ingleheart Singers and The Red River Singers, with the professional actors and all the volunteers. It was truly wonderful seeing our ideas all come together. In the gallery you will see the warm up in the Church, some of the rehearsals at the gravestones, our tea break and more rehearsals and, if you click on the video, even hear a bit of one of the songs we have just learned.
Search for beauty
- Horse, Daffodils and Yarn
- Mittens, Storm and A Sticker
- Sun, Marmalade and Reading
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 554,346 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats