Infant Nativity, Boulangerie and Snow Dog

14 Dec

Such a treat this morning as we went to the LiveWires’ school to see T in her Nativity play, ‘Prickly Hay’ a truly entertaining take on the old story with music, dance and humour.Understandably, no photos allowed.

When we picked the pair up from school this evening, we took them to our favourite cafe, Boulangerie Joie de Vie, where we able to treat them to fabulous French pastries and their favourite drinks.

When we arrived home, I still had to finish off Snowdog so that we can leave him here, wrapped up for LiveWire 4 who will be here for Christmas.  T wanted to help so help she did, sewing on the mittens and advising me, along with J as to where the mouth should be. So, he is now wrapped and will probably become a she as soon as B receives him as all her soft toys are female. I made T a Snowdog four years ago and she has been delighted to help create one for her younger cousin.

Tags:

8 responses to “Infant Nativity, Boulangerie and Snow Dog

1. Arkenaten

December 15, 2017 at 8:12 am

Very creative!

Next time you decide to photograph your coffee, I suggest you turn the cup around to ensure we all realise it is a heart.

What can one say? Bottoms up!
    🙂

December 15, 2017 at 8:21 am

It was T’s hot chocolate and the heart faced her! You did recognise it!🙂

• Arkenaten

December 15, 2017 at 8:35 am

I took a flyer it was supposed to be a heart, presuming the dispenser of said Hot Chocolate would have shown more decorum.
        I hope T thought it was a heart as well, ‘cos you know what kids are like, right?
        ”Look, Gran, it’s like a b*m!”

2. valeriedavies

December 15, 2017 at 4:23 am

You are so lucky to have baby grandchildren… my youngest is 23 !!!!

December 15, 2017 at 7:29 am

We are! Sorry I haven’t been in for a while. I’ve saved your posts to read when I have time! Much love to you and yours.xx 🙂

December 15, 2017 at 4:20 am