It was such a beautiful morning, a great contrast to yesterday’s wildness though the waves were still enormous. We joined lots of others for a good stomp along the beach at Chapelporth. I love to see the dogs, and everyone else, creating such a sense of happiness in this big open space. Click on the photos for a better look and for the captions.
Search for beauty
- Wallflowers, Earrings and Just One Rule
- Advent, Happiness and December Blooms
- Narcissi, Mincemeat and Fire
- Happiness, Art and Protest
- Last Slice, Mincemeat and A Poem
- Leaves, Susie Cooper and A Plate
- Reflections, Thanksgiving and Pecan Pie
- Perspective, Happiness and Swimming
- Carn Brea, Murmuration and Sunset
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 620,381 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats
Beautiful thingsBloggers 4 Peace Bloggers for Peace Claire Ingleheart cornwall food knitting love NaBloPoMo nature photography plants Postaday postaday2012 postaday 2013 postaday2013 postaday2016 postaday2017 Senegal singing sunset The Ingleheart Singers The Suitcase Singers travel Truro Cathedral Until the Day Break