We are selling our beautiful Welsh dresser. We want something lighter and lower. The auction house tell us that it is from the time of George lll, an C18 piece but that it is worth little, sadly. It is however a piece full of the richness of memories for all four of us siblings and even our friends who knew it from our parents’ home.
Search for beauty
- 29th November – Dawn and A Gift
- Humour, Goodness and Glass
- Hyacinths, Last Leaf and Breathe!
- Autumn Lane, First View and Breakfast
- Wallflowers, Earrings and Just One Rule
- Advent, Happiness and December Blooms
- Narcissi, Mincemeat and Fire
- Happiness, Art and Protest
- Last Slice, Mincemeat and A Poem
- Leaves, Susie Cooper and A Plate
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 620,931 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats
Beautiful thingsBloggers 4 Peace Bloggers for Peace Claire Ingleheart cornwall food knitting love NaBloPoMo nature photography plants Postaday postaday2012 postaday 2013 postaday2013 postaday2016 postaday2017 Senegal singing sunset The Ingleheart Singers The Suitcase Singers travel Truro Cathedral Until the Day Break