A delicious duck meal was our treat tonight. We make these evenings as special as we can, eating in the dining room and with flowers and candles on the table as it would be in the pub. I was given these pretty glass lampshades some time ago and today thought to use them upside-down with candles in.
Search for beauty
- Violets, Blue Sea and Yellow Gorse
- Six on Saturday 10/4/2021
- Onion Sets, Peggy Seeger and Friends
- Swimming Hat, Rose and Cake
- Allotment Flowers
- Daffodils, Beaker and Trees
- Yellow, Door Knocker and A Poem
- Cornish Pasties, Butterfly and Tulip
- Ammonite, Cherry Blossom and Blueberry Bushes
- Narcissi, Golden Hour and Tea-Time
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 573,228 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats