We have avoided one of our routes up to The Great Flat Lode because there has been such a lot of rain and that makes for a lot of puddle dodging. There has been much less rain recently so we tried that route only to discover that it is a completely impassable quagmire as a tractor has been churning up the mud and the puddles!
Search for beauty
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
- Dew Drops, Curls and Reading
- Mud, Dogs and Another Robin
- Six on Saturday 9-1-2021
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 553,732 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats