We have avoided one of our routes up to The Great Flat Lode because there has been such a lot of rain and that makes for a lot of puddle dodging. There has been much less rain recently so we tried that route only to discover that it is a completely impassable quagmire as a tractor has been churning up the mud and the puddles!
Search for beauty
- Fiction, A Good Read and Fear
- St George and the Dragon
- Plain an Gwarry, Tulip and Jelly Babies
- Posy, Tulip and Sea Trials
- Malpas, Truro and A Question
- Portreath, A Pool and A Little Treasure
- Violets, Blue Sea and Yellow Gorse
- Six on Saturday 10/4/2021
- Onion Sets, Peggy Seeger and Friends
- Swimming Hat, Rose and Cake
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 574,528 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats