I planted up the Violas today and now our edible garden is fully planted. We had our first Lettuce leaves from here today and Basil on our salad yesterday. There are three Thyme plants, some Wild garlic, tiny Pea Shoots and some Borage, the lovely blue flowers of which are delightful in salads and in gin! The tiles at the back are Liberty gardening pictures that used to be in a fireplace in the house we lived in when I was five years old.
Search for beauty
- Lowering Sky, Eccles Cakes and A Poem
- Catkins, A Gift and A Happy Story
- Inauguration Evening Dress, Sky and Snowdrops
- Horse, Daffodils and Yarn
- Mittens, Storm and A Sticker
- Sun, Marmalade and Reading
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 555,263 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats