It rained in the night and the garden seems delighted! I spent most of the rainy day sewing and completed my first six scrub caps. Our walk was short, just along the lane where we foraged more Wild garlic and dodged a shower.
Search for beauty
- Evening Glow, Village Green and Candles
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,747 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats