At the weekend, Extinction Rebellion put 200 flags on boats in Falmouth harbour to draw attention to the climate emergency and I hoped our boat was one of them. We went to have a look this evening and we have a flag!
Search for beauty
- Portreath, A Pool and A Little Treasure
- Violets, Blue Sea and Yellow Gorse
- Six on Saturday 10/4/2021
- Onion Sets, Peggy Seeger and Friends
- Swimming Hat, Rose and Cake
- Allotment Flowers
- Daffodils, Beaker and Trees
- Yellow, Door Knocker and A Poem
- Cornish Pasties, Butterfly and Tulip
- Ammonite, Cherry Blossom and Blueberry Bushes
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 573,447 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats