At the weekend, Extinction Rebellion put 200 flags on boats in Falmouth harbour to draw attention to the climate emergency and I hoped our boat was one of them. We went to have a look this evening and we have a flag!
Search for beauty
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
- Dew Drops, Curls and Reading
- Mud, Dogs and Another Robin
- Six on Saturday 9-1-2021
- Long View, Reflection and New Cake Recipe
- Wheal Uny, Birds and Carn Brea
- Horses, January Shadows and Evening Sunshine
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 553,140 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats