I’ve spent this very wet day cooking up a storm! I’ve made a vat of Chilli for the family gathering of thirteen whom we are feeding tomorrow, an enormous Summer pudding for the same and two Blackberry and Apple Crumbles with blackberries collected this afternoon by LiveWire No 4 and her Mum who were the first of the family to arrive.
Search for beauty
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,506 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats