In the Garden in December

06 Dec

The lovely Mr S has been out into the rather damp garden to find me some beautiful things as I am laid up with some vile lurgy that has knocked the stuffing out of me. Postings may be sporadic over the next few day and I apologise to followers for no beautiful things yesterday.

Yellow spike on the Canna Lily

Hiding Hare

Pansy in the edibles trough

Tags: ,

13 responses to “In the Garden in December

1. commonprose

December 21, 2018 at 5:23 pm

You posted this two weeks ago. I sure hope you are up and about by now. xoxox

2. Judy @ NewEnglandGardenAndThread

December 10, 2018 at 4:51 pm

Sorry to hear you’re under the weather and the covers. Speedy recovery.

December 7, 2018 at 7:29 pm

My OH brought back a cold/cough virus from Shropshire 3 weeks ago and ‘kindly’ passed it on to me. I am still coughing and feeling very tired. If it is a similar bug you have my deepest sympathies as this one hangs on for far too long! To add to that my m-i-l passed away two weeks ago so we are back up in Shropshire sorting out the funeral and estate and neither of us are in a fit state. And missing Cornwall…
    Hope you feel better soon ❀

4. Patty B

December 7, 2018 at 1:50 pm

Awe feel better soon. The wonderful mr S did a great job taking pictures!

5. backstagestives

December 7, 2018 at 6:04 am

Oh. I’m sorry to hear you are poorly and wish you well. Take care and let the beautiful things come to you x

6. Anne

December 6, 2018 at 9:33 pm

Oh poor you! ☹️ I did wonder?.. Take much care and stay snug.. 😊 xx

December 7, 2018 at 1:43 am

I’m being well looked after, staying snug and resting well to hasten my recovery. I’m missing too many events it being December! Thank you for your kind wishes. xx

December 6, 2018 at 9:19 pm

Hope you get better soon! thanks to Mr S.

8. Mary Fletcher

December 6, 2018 at 6:58 pm

Get well soon Sally, XMary.