Breakfast, Bouquet and A Biscuit

13 Nov

I tried a new recipe for breakfast pancakes this morning – Sweet Potato Pancakes with Blueberries.

Sweet Potato Pancakes with Blueberries, Maple Syrup and Creme Fraiche

There aren’t too many flowers left in the garden but I managed to pick a lovely small bouquet for the hall.

Flowers from our garden

Yesterday in the shop in Trelissick, I saw this delightful biscuit which I knew would appeal to my sister-in-law, V.

Black faced sheep

Tags:

6 responses to “Breakfast, Bouquet and A Biscuit

November 14, 2017 at 3:15 am

Your breakfast looks yummy . . . the flowers gorgeous . . . and the sheep is sweet!

November 14, 2017 at 2:21 pm

The pancakes were a success – might try the savoury version next time. 🙂

2. valeriedavies

November 14, 2017 at 2:34 am

Been away for a while, but lovely to come back to your blog and see such sweet pics… the pancakes look delectable… wonder how you do them… and the flowers symbolize the love of beauty and attention to detail which are the ark of all your lovely posts, and of the life you reveal to us, thank you, love Valerie

November 14, 2017 at 8:12 am

Lovely to see you back. I’ll post the recipe as it is very easy and very tasty. I think you will love them. Thank you for your lovely comments. 🙂

3. calvin

November 14, 2017 at 2:14 am

Looks delicious. And I have always liked that plate. Flowers! From your garden. Get out!

November 14, 2017 at 8:09 am

I love those two plates too, a present from our son many years ago. Any food looks good on them. Still a few flowers, we are very lucky! 🙂