A late decision to go shopping in Exeter proved to be a very good one. After a couple of hours, (and a new camera for me!) we met our eldest for lunch, a real treat as we haven’t seen her since the Golden Wedding events. Driving home, everyone in Cornwall recognises the Copse that says, “You are nearly home!” Do join me in the gallery to enjoy the beautiful things I spotted while on walkabout. Click on any photo for the caption and more detail.
Search for beauty
- Truro Cathedral Three Ways
- Clock Tower, Rock and Jelly Babies
- Small Bouquet, December Flowers and A Dessert
- Happiness Calendar, Angels and A Candle
- A Treat, A Stone and A Poem
- A Visitor, Lunch and The Moon
- Life Affirming Sun, Sea and Food
- A Fairy, Leaves and A Pebble
- Thanksgiving, Sky and A Parrot Flower
- A Poem, The Sea and Some Sky
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 542,824 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats