A late decision to go shopping in Exeter proved to be a very good one. After a couple of hours, (and a new camera for me!) we met our eldest for lunch, a real treat as we haven’t seen her since the Golden Wedding events. Driving home, everyone in Cornwall recognises the Copse that says, “You are nearly home!” Do join me in the gallery to enjoy the beautiful things I spotted while on walkabout. Click on any photo for the caption and more detail.
Search for beauty
- Autumn Day, Sunset and A Bonfire
- Mosaic, Sun-bathing and A Pie
- Peace, Golden Rose and Champagne!
- Baby Hats, Kindness and A Recipe
- Breakfast, Bouquet and A Biscuit
- One of the Secrets of Drawing from Nature……..
- Scarf, Fireworks and Siegfried Sassoon
- Transparent Water
- Penryn, Trimmings and A Poem
- Singing, A Bird and A Horse at Sunset
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
Posts I Like
- 337,958 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats