Armandii, Monkeys and Oops x2

11 Mar

The sun shone today and the garden is looking beautiful! Here are some of the Clematis Armandii flowers, the Three Wise Monkeys planter with Muscari now blooming among the Tete a Tete and an unexpected up-side-down shot!

DSCN9463

DSCN9467

DSCN9471

So tired yesterday, I forgot to press the ‘Publish’ button!

Tags: ,

11 responses to “Armandii, Monkeys and Oops x2

1. maureenjenner

March 11, 2017 at 6:47 pm

Spring flowers and soaring spirits. What a wonderful combination. Thank you for sharing.

March 12, 2017 at 4:14 pm

Spring really does put a spring in our steps doesn’t it? The bright yellow after the winter is so very welcome! Happy Spring days to you. πŸ™‚

2. john zande

March 11, 2017 at 10:54 am

Love the Ooops. I took a similiar photo when I was about 9, snapped just as I was tumbling over the lip of a fence and onto the wrong side of a crocodile enclosure in some Queensland park whose name I’ve now forgotten. Neptune bless the strength of Nikon camera straps πŸ™‚

3. makagutu

March 11, 2017 at 10:32 am

That is to be really tired!

March 11, 2017 at 10:36 am

Absolutely! I am loving our project in the local graveyard, the research, the writing and the meetings with like-minded people but when I worked this hard before I was twenty years younger! Thank you for calling in and commenting. It’s always good to make contact again.:)

• makagutu

March 11, 2017 at 6:15 pm

All the best with the work, Sally.
        Don’t push yourself too hard.

March 12, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Thank you for your concern – that is lovely of you. πŸ™‚

4. arlene

March 11, 2017 at 9:39 am

Such lovely flowers.Are these in your garden?

March 11, 2017 at 10:38 am

They are! The Armandii has really come into its own this year – last year about 10 blooms, this year it is smothered! It smells good too, hints of vanilla which is my all-time favourite perfume. πŸ™‚