It was a beautiful frosty and very bright morning and we headed off early for a walk at Godrevy. Catch the waves with us, see the fungi as we walk around the headland and watch the seals in the bay. Click on photos to see the dew drop detail.
Search for beauty
- What a Difference a Day Makes!
- Can Marth – Walk, Talk and Sketch
- Tea Strainer, Crocus and Skeleton Hydrangea
- Paper Bags, Special New Stamps and Alstroemeria
- Breakfast, Two Love Poems and Bliss
- Woods, Music and Spoons
- Umbrellas, Memorial and A Robin
- Sheep, Pheasant and A Rhododenron
- Cherry Blossom, TED talk and Resurrection
- Cake, Viaduct and Falmouth Harbour
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
Posts I Like
- 350,855 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats