It was a beautiful frosty and very bright morning and we headed off early for a walk at Godrevy. Catch the waves with us, see the fungi as we walk around the headland and watch the seals in the bay. Click on photos to see the dew drop detail.
Search for beauty
- Hayle, Penzance, Tremenheere and Marazion
- Kestrel, Cake and Universal Children’s Day
- A Day in St Ives, The Tate and A Puppy
- Dawn, Cornwall Diversity Festival and Supper
- Autumn Day, Sunset and A Bonfire
- Mosaic, Sun-bathing and A Pie
- Peace, Golden Rose and Champagne!
- Baby Hats, Kindness and A Recipe
- Breakfast, Bouquet and A Biscuit
- One of the Secrets of Drawing from Nature……..
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
Posts I Like
- 338,551 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats