Key Colours, Peace Lily and Vegan Baking

27 Feb

The sun came through the coloured glass of our back door early this morning and threw the shadow of the key into the colours on the wall.

Key shadow in colours

The low early morning sun also shone through the Peace Lily flower.

Peace Lily flower

I’ve had a lovely afternoon baking new vegan recipes for a party that may happen tomorrow or may be postponed if the promise of lots of snow transpires! Both will freeze so will keep safely until we do manage to celebrate together. We have sampled them both and they are delicious!

I’ll put the recipes for both, with my adaptations, on my Recipes page at the weekend.

10 Comments

Posted by on February 27, 2018 in Beauty, Food, nature, Photography, Postaday2018

Tags: , ,

10 responses to “Key Colours, Peace Lily and Vegan Baking

1. miakouppa

March 5, 2018 at 11:27 pm

The orange cupcakes look phenomenal!

March 6, 2018 at 2:36 pm

Pretty aren’t they but we didn’t like how they tasted! The birds in our garden are loving them! 🙂

• miakouppa

March 6, 2018 at 5:48 pm

LOL…looks aren’t everything! Glad you found a use for them 🙂

2. valeriedavies

March 1, 2018 at 11:27 pm

I went to the Guardian link – thank you… but isn’t it interesting how one man’s meat is another man’s poison.. I can’t cope with flax seeds, or oil, also coconut, and the current rage for them both means I can find fewer and fewer muffins to have with a cup of coffee!!!

March 5, 2018 at 11:21 am

Actually, once baked, they were not very appetising though the recipe sounded tasty! They are now out for the birds! I used avocado oil rather than flax oil as it is so good for us. I won’t be repeating the recipe or putting it on my Recipe pages after all – and they looked so pretty! 🙂

February 27, 2018 at 8:02 pm

I made some vegan & gluten free corn muffins this week ~> YUM! Hope yours are a hit!

February 27, 2018 at 9:18 pm

Yum indeed! :). I’ll let you know how they go down whenever the party happens. 🙂

February 27, 2018 at 6:42 pm

The bakes look lovely, I even have some blood oranges 😀