Last night we were at the Jamboree in Floyd. Tonight as I write this we are there again in spirit as we listen to the live streaming of tonight’s event and it is great fun. We have driven up to Roanoke and headed out on the Appalachian Trail for just an hour. Here is a taster of today.
Search for beauty
- Wallflowers, Earrings and Just One Rule
- Advent, Happiness and December Blooms
- Narcissi, Mincemeat and Fire
- Happiness, Art and Protest
- Last Slice, Mincemeat and A Poem
- Leaves, Susie Cooper and A Plate
- Reflections, Thanksgiving and Pecan Pie
- Perspective, Happiness and Swimming
- Carn Brea, Murmuration and Sunset
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 620,385 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats
Beautiful thingsBloggers 4 Peace Bloggers for Peace Claire Ingleheart cornwall food knitting love NaBloPoMo nature photography plants Postaday postaday2012 postaday 2013 postaday2013 postaday2016 postaday2017 Senegal singing sunset The Ingleheart Singers The Suitcase Singers travel Truro Cathedral Until the Day Break