Wood, Corn Bread Cubes and A Woodpile

25 Nov

Going around the DIY store today, I liked how these pieces of wood looked so warm.

Blocks of wood

Blocks of wood

I’ve made the Corn Bread Dressing today and loved how yellow the little cubes are.

Corn bread cubes

Corn bread cubes

I was reminded of this amazing wood pile today. What patience was needed to build this!

Owl wood pile

Owl wood pile

11 Comments

Posted by on November 25, 2015 in Beauty, nature, photography, Postaday 2015

Tags: , , ,

11 responses to “Wood, Corn Bread Cubes and A Woodpile

1. Grannymar

November 26, 2015 at 12:04 pm

I keep meaning to make corn bread. I do have a recipe and most of the ingredients, so might have a go today. I look forward to the dressing recipe next week.

2. flowerpot

November 26, 2015 at 9:02 am

Love that woodpile – though I have a feeling I’ve seen that somewhere before. Lots of creative woodpiles maybe!!

November 26, 2015 at 2:34 pm

I have in fact posted it before – it just seemed to fit the post today too. 🙂

3. calvin

November 26, 2015 at 3:32 am

Funny how simplicity can merge out from it all and capture our attention, our eye and imagination.

4. anotherday2paradise

November 25, 2015 at 7:50 pm

Wow, that wood pile is so awesome. I like the sound of your corn bread dressing. Yum! 🙂

November 25, 2015 at 8:31 pm

We loved it when my SiL made it for us last year so I’m making it for our Thanksgiving party on Friday. I’ll post the recipe next week. 🙂

5. Minuscule Moments

November 25, 2015 at 7:29 pm

That is amazing, love the owl.

November 25, 2015 at 10:34 pm

Amazing isn’t it? Puts our log pile to shame! Thanks for calling in. 🙂

• Grannymar

November 26, 2015 at 12:01 pm

My son in law brings a couple of log filled sacks to me each winter. When he arrives on Saturday, I’ll show him the owl picture and ask: Can you match that? 😉