1 I was thinking this morning about all the happy things I have found, thanks to Network Cornwall. Using the network, I have:
- found my kind and lovely piano teacher, Glynnis, who has been patiently teaching me for almost a year
- found our super painter, Veronika, who is on her second job for us
- been booked for a Baby Naming
- found our brilliant carpenter Jo, who has made us some unique and lovely shelving
- booked myself onto a photography class with Helen
- started French conversation this afternoon with Jackie
- bought and sold things
- sought and given advice
- given stuff away
- made new friends
- and got some followers for my Blog! Thank you all!
2 The hyacinths planted before Christmas are in bloom and sending their scent everywhere, even over the top of the paint smell!
3 I made a batch of Dan Lepard’s Marmite and Red Onion Scones this morning ( had no red onions so used two of our home grown shallots) Delicious buttered and warm straight out of the oven.