Home late after a brilliant concert that was greatly appreciated by our packed audience in St Euny Church where the acoustics are wonderful. There may be photos later.
Search for beauty
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,529 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats