We are having three nights away on a 3 for 2 deal for the lovely Mr S’s birthday. We are only 40 minutes from home in a hotel overlooking the sea and with the coastal path moments away. Today we did a circular walk of a couple of hours on the path around The Lizard. Our room is lovely, we have watched boats go by, seen the sunset and the lighthouse light become brighter and now it’s time for dinner!
Search for beauty
- Bengal Visitor, A Walk and Lichen
- Recycled Glass, A Golden Bike and Mini Daffodils
- Daffodils, Bird Food and A Visitor
- What a Difference a Day Makes!
- Carn Marth – Walk, Talk and Sketch
- Tea Strainer, Crocus and Skeleton Hydrangea
- Paper Bags, Special New Stamps and Alstroemeria
- Breakfast, Two Love Poems and Bliss
- Woods, Music and Spoons
- Umbrellas, Memorial and A Robin
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
Posts I Like
- 351,204 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats