After joining the NHS protest in Falmouth, we went off to Penzance to join the march in Solidarity with the many women all over the world protesting peacefully today (as I explained yesterday). We sang, we made our presence felt and we explained what we were doing to passers by. There weren’t many of us but we added to the global total! The blue tiles are from a shop front and the pavement slabs are also on Market Jew Street. We encountered the Mermaid welcoming customers into a shop in Hayle on the way home.
Search for beauty
- Orange, Purple and Your Impact
- Little Things, Droplets and Lyra
- Bertie, Eryngium and Raspberries
- A Very, Very Good Day!
- Poppy, Walk and Help?
- Fire, Fresh Veg and A Cake
- Mum’s Chimneys, Full of Colour
- Begonia, Borage and Bugs
- Zebra, Kintsugi and Resilience Calendar
- Greenfinch, Edible Garden and Baking
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
Posts I Like
- 501,574 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats