Versatile Blogger Award
Very many thanks to Ann Foweraker who has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award which is fun and very pleasing. I did wonder, does versatile suggest a butterfly mind or eclectic thinker?
To qualify I have to tell you, my readers, 7 random bits of information about myself:
- I determined to learn to swim before I was 40 and I did it!
- I lived at 21 addresses by the time I was 21.
- I knew I was pregnant with twins before I was 8 weeks pregnant though the Drs kept telling me I was going to be disappointed. I wasn’t! (This was in the days before scans)
- I was born in Lancashire, grew up in Cornwall and lived for 40 years in Yorkshire. I’ve been back ‘home’ in Cornwall for over 4 years.
- I wish I could paint.
- I went to woodwork classes when I was pregnant with No1 and made the playpen while Mr S made the cot.
- I’ve lived at only 4 addresses since being 21.
And I am to nominate 15 other Bloggers so here are my nominees whose blogs I read with great pleasure and interest. It’s so good to be part of the world wide blogging community.
http://threebeautifulthings.blogspot.com/ which is the blog which first inspired me to start – thank you
Flowerpot Days http://flowerpotdays.blogspot.com/ where I found TBT, thank you too.
Thank you to you all.
If I, in turn, have nominated you, here are the rules to apply:
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself
5. In the same post, include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs