Liebster Blog Award
I’m really delighted to have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by PositiveBoomer, particularly as I love her blog, so full of positivity! Thank you very much indeed, Renee.
It’s been really hard to choose only five from the blogs I follow, partly because not all blogs show how many followers there are and also because there are so many fabulous and varied ones to share.
I’ve chosen ones which reflect my interests and the eclectic nature of my blog so
- for fabulous recipes and photos of food – omnomalicious
- for positive female role models and stories of fabulous women – LadyRomp
- for amazing line drawings and pithy oneliners that sometimes leave me thinking for hours – INN
- for fascinating and beautiful photographs- shpics
- for her strength of character – VodkaWasMyMuse
Thank you all. (If any of you have more than 200 followers and I’ve underestimated, please forgive me and accept this as a note of my admiration for your blog!) 🙂
These are the steps to follow:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
All the best to you all and thank you for your interest in my beautiful things!